My Japanese BioSerum C supplier also supplies this wonderful face mask. The base material is a soy bio-cellulose and is able to absorb large amount of cosmetic serum. It confirms to your face and allows the serum to slowly infuse into your skin.
What is so Special? In the mask, they inbued 3x Provitamin C, Provitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid and other wonderful magic ingredients to give your skin that clean, tight feel and a bright look. It provides deep moisturising, anti aging, and skin whitening to your skin.
They use a 3rd generation Provitamin C called; Tri-Sodium Ascorbyl Palmitate that penetrates deeper into the skin. This allows the Vitamin C to form deeper in the skin and prevent those pigmentation that occur in the dermis. The hyaluronic acid they use is the purest manufactured in Japan. Its deep penetration gives your skin the necessary moisturizng it needs and also holds together the water molecules to plump up the skin and reduce the fine lines.
So far, people who have tried out this mask recommends it for a weekly application or just before a big night out....to give the skin a clean, smooth, tight feeling.
How Much? SGD75 ( pack of 6 with Free Local Delivery)
How to Buy: Email us at email@example.com
How to Use:
- After cleansing, take our mask from the packaging and unfold the 3-layer mask.
- Remove the unwoven sheet and peel off mask sheet from the white PET (plastic) film.
- Press lightly with fingertips to set the mask in place over your face.
- Relax for about 30 minutes and then remove mask.
- Mask is compatible with iontophorosis.
Tip: After removing mask, wipe it over your neck, chest, arms if the mask is still wet with residue serum.
Aqua, Buthylene Glycol, Sodium Ascrobyl Phosphate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phophate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Scutellaria Biacalensis Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Olive Oil, Jojoba Seed, Sodium Palmoyl Glatamate, Trisodium Ascrobyl Palmitate Phosphate, Phytosterol, Sodium Tocopheryl Phosphate, Sphindomonas ferment extract, Phenoxyethanol, Bio Cellulose.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash develops. See a doctor.
- Do not apply on a open wound or Enzema affected skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use immediately after opening.
- Do not contact the eyes. Flush with water if come in contact with the eyes and irritation develops.
- Not edible.
- Store in cool place (Refrigerate)
- Discard mask properly after use. Do not flush into the toilet.